Monday 14 February 2011

Dishforth Youth Club member details.

Hello all,

Just a quick message to say thank you very much for all the support we received during our first week back at the Youth Club, here at Dishforth. I am really glad to be able to say all the adult volunteers, (Claire, Louise, Lowie and myself) enjoyed the evening and in particular the behaviour of all children who came along.

We have come up with an outline plan for the coming weeks and beyond. The weekly activities have been posted somewhere on this blog.

The timings are now 1730 - 1830 for the 5 to 8 Year olds, or until the end of year 4 in school terms. 1845 - 2000 for the over 8's. This is due to volunteers not being able to start at 1630 and so we have come up with two groups instead of the previous three.

In order for your child to attend can I please ask that you fill in a Personal Details form? I will have paper copies at the club from this Wednesday. If I knew how to attach it to this site then I would! (First ever blog you see).

Many thanks,
Bernie.